Welcome to Tattersall Farm
The Tattersall Farm was owned and operated by the Tattersall family for a substantial portion of the twentieth century. The last surviving family member, Mary Alice Tattersall, passed away in 1999. In her will, she entrusted the farm and its 150 acres to the city of Haverhill.
To learn more about the history and Tattersall Farm <Click Here>
Located at 542 North Broadway in Haverhill, MA, the historic Tattersall Farm offers:
- Community garden plots - Closed for requests for the 2023 season
- 19th century plantings
- Working hay-fields
- Rolling hills
- Wooded trails for walking, jogging, snow shoeing, and cross-country skiing
Dogs are NOT allowed at Tattersall Farm - Main property 542 North Broadway.
Johns Woods - property north of Tattersall Farm allows dogs. We do request that dogs are under voice control or leashed for the protection of others.
Please be aware that there is NO HUNTING permitted at Tattersall Farm and John's Woods.
Tattersall is a participant in Haverhill's Cultural Treasures
- Buttonwoods Museum <Click Here>
- Duston-Dustin Garrison House <Click Here>
- Haverhill Fire Fighting Museum <Click Here>
- Rocks Village <Click Here>
- Whitter Birthplace <Click Here>
- Winnekenni Castle <Click Here>